Monday 16 February 2015

Growing younger




 yoga relaxation techniques

 
Finally, Sophia got a scholarship to study abroad to study chemical engineering after some years of trials. Sophia’s Dad and Mum were so happy and look forward to
their daughter’s unprecedented success because she is their only daughter. 

She make her journey abroad and after two years of study, she sent a package to her parent containing a letter and a little bottle of chemical potion. The letter reads:
“Dear Mummy and Daddy, I have missed you so much over the years. How are you doing? For me, I am doing just fine and my academics is successful. Attached to this letter is a small bottle of potion which is an anti-aging drink. Please take half the small cover daily to remain younger. Please abide by the dosage. I will send more from time to time. I love you forever”.

After 10 years, Sophia came back with joy and seeing her mum with a little baby on her back:
Sophia: Mummy, I have missed you and Daddy so much. How are you doing?
Mum: We are fine my daughter and we have missed you too.
Sophia: Mummy, you are looking younger and beautiful.
Mum: It is the potion you sent to us that we have been taking oo and it has really worked.
Sophia: What of Daddy? 
Mum: Hmmm, your father didn’t bother taking it at first but after a while, he saw and young and beautiful I was looking that he became so angry and jealous and he drank the whole bottle.
Sophia: what!!! Ok where is he?
Mum: He is the one on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment...